McMahon’s Water Services offers a free water test that includes hardness, iron, manganese, pH, and sulfur.
We also take samples to Nelson Analytical Laboratory to test for arsenic, bacteria, radon, and lead for a reasonable price. We are then able to give you a free consultation and treatment recommendations. Then we are able to install the most suitable resolutions to the given problem.
We are cost efficient, we recommend equipment that suits the individual water treatment needs, and work with excellent manufacturers that back up their equipment and provided exceptional support.
At Home Deliveries Available:
- Solar Salt
- Soda Ash
- Potassium Chloride
- Pot Perm
- Res – up
- And whatever your filter may need…
At least once a year your filter system should be serviced in order to make sure that it is running properly and that you are protecting your investment.
Complex water issues require more frequent service. We set up individual service agreements based on the system that you have.
A filter service will include:
- Checking the clock and all the settings on filter
- Cleaning the injector and screen
- Checking the o-rings and the backwash flow button for normal wear
- Checking media levels
- Clean the exterior of the filtration vessels
- Clean brine tanks
- Clean cartridge housings
- Manually run systems through cycles to ensure filter is working properly and piston is moving freely
- A water test is done to be sure that system is working properly
- UV sleeves are cleaned with denatured alcohol